Website San Diego County Water Authority
The ideal candidate will be a Peoplesoft Financials support analyst with developer skillsets, and proven technical, analytical and leadership skills. This person will be flexible and will have the ability to master new methodologies, tools, and products.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in leading and coaching project teams and staff.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service focus with excellent communication skills.
- Strong background in core accounting principles.
- Strong business process design skills, as well as experience with systems implementation and production support, is desired. These skills and experiences should include development and testing methodologies, and ability to coordinate and collaborate with system stakeholders, and document clear, accurate and thorough business processes.
- Advanced knowledge of, and recent experience in Oracle Peoplesoft 9.2 FSCM technical and functional support – specifically with commitment accounting, purchasing/requisitions, accounts payable, chartfield design and project costing budgets. Peoplesoft systems administration and technical support of other enterprise application skillsets is a plus.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft security model involving use of Permission Lists, Roles, and Query Trees.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture – both functional and technical, Linux, Unix Utilities, Oracle Database 12c or 19c, PeopleTools 8.58 or above, PUM management and deployment strategies, Tuxedo, WebLogic, Solaris operating system.
The qualification guidelines generally describe the knowledge and ability required to enter the job in order to successfully perform the assigned duties. Any combination of experience and training that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, geography, mathematics or a closely related field supplemented by five years of increasingly responsible experience in information systems, including two years providing lead work direction or serving as the technical lead on application development projects. Experience working with PeopleSoft ERP or similar Financial Management Enterprise software is highly desirable.
To be considered for this position, please submit an employment application and supplemental questionnaire by Sunday, September 26, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application and supplemental questionnaire. Apply online at www.sdcwa.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.