The San Diego County Water Authority is an independent public agency that serves as San Diego County's regional water wholesaler.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with theories, practices, and trends in the field of water resources planning, supply allocation methodology, and program management.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment in a small group setting;
- Proficiency in researching and interpreting technical data and information;
- Ability to conduct analyses using computer models, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to present information to a variety of stakeholders;
- Great attention to detail in preparing and reviewing work products;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work; and
- Development of creative and innovative ideas to improve work products.
The qualification guidelines generally describe the knowledge and ability required to enter the job in order to successfully perform the assigned duties. Any combination of experience and training that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in environmental engineering, civil engineering, urban planning, regional planning, economics, public policy, public administration, natural resources management, or a closely related field supplemented by three years of progressively responsible professional water resources planning experience.
A Master’s degree in a related field may be substituted for two years of professional work experience.
To be considered for this position, please submit an employment application and supplemental questionnaire by Sunday, May 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application and supplemental questionnaire. Apply online at www.sdcwa.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.